To maximize results we suggest 3 days of consecutive training followed by one day of rest or 5 days of consecutive training followed by 2 days of rest.
CFDV offers Personal Training in a 1 on 1 setting or a small Group Setting. Prices are as follows
1 on 1
45 minutes – $60
1 hour – $75
Please contact us for group session and PT bulk package rates.
Email [email protected] to book your Personal Training Session.
No events available!
Class Duration: 60 minutes
- Each CrossFit class is lead by qualified coaches, teaching the methodology of CrossFit. That is, constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. It aims to help improve your total fitness including cardiovascular endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
- All classes are scalable making it the perfect class for anybody, regardless of experience or fitness level.
- We require all members participating in our CF class to arrive at least 10 mins prior to the start of class to ensure a proper warm up is completed.
- The start of class usually sees a Barbell Strength component. This may be our Olympic Lifts such as a Snatch or Clean and Jerk or it might be another strength component such as a squat, deadlift or press. Everyone works to their own limits, so its perfect for anyone and everyone, from the very new to strength training, to the experienced athlete.
- We follow on from the strength component with a metabolic conditioning workout, commonly known as the WOD (workout of the day). These WOD’s can be anywhere from a 5 minute sprint, to a 45 minute endurance workout and are designed to push your strength, cardio-respiratory fitness and endurance.
Class Duration: 45 minutes
- The kids program is one of the longest established CrossFit Kids programs in the country with a highly qualified coach. Not only does our kids Head Coach hold a CrossFit Kids Trainers Certificate but also Level 1 & 2 CrossFit Trainers Certificates plus loads of hands on,practical experience with kids of all ages.
- Classes are suitable for all school age kids regardless of skill or fitness levels and are 45 minute in duration each week day at 4pm.
Class Duration: 45 minutes
- To put simply, this is small group personal training at a fraction of the cost.
- Class sizes are usually less than 10 people and is child friendly, so we encourage new mothers and fathers to come down, and bring in their children, knowing you can still workout and have a social life with a new born.
- Great for new parents, people who cannot make the regular CrossFit classes. F.I.T classes follow the same principles as CrossFit however, the technical lifts such as the Snatch and clean and jerk are removed.
- Workouts can include a barbell, but most classes have a large emphasis on body weight conditioning workouts plus the use of Kettlebells.
Class Duration: 30 minutes
- Open Gym is available to CrossFit members to undertake the programmed Extras for the day, work on skills and accessories given by the coaching team.